mardi 30 octobre 2007

Hi! Blogger!
This week in my TV journal my name is Samantha.
My new boy friend, Jerry, is a actor. I think is preferable that he said at its fan’s « I am single». Is it my decision, but after he said this at the TV, I am very affect and I kiss a other boy in a ‘’scary’’ bar!
At the morning of this day, my friend Carrie learned she doesn’t have boy friend, because her boy friend wrote at a ‘’post it’’ « I don’t can ». She is very sad and she join me in the ‘’scary’’ bar.Charlotte and Miranda are also present, Charlotte announce her marriage and Miranda is so happy because she have lost weight.

After me and my friends have finished at this bar, Carrie decided to smoke marijuana but one car of police is there and she is arrested. The policeman decided to release Carrie when she explain why she doesn’t have boy friend. Finally, I decided to said at Jerry that I don’t like he said ‘’my single’’ just for her career.

Aucun commentaire: